INFORMAL
EMAIL
Hi Jasmine,
How are you? I'm writing this email because I had a
great idea and I want to explain it to you.
I'm planning a surprise for Paul. I want to prepare a
big birthday party for him and I thought that you could help me. I want to rent
a rural house, only for his friends, but maybe, it'll be very expensive, but if
we choose this option, we could go to the supermarket and buy some pizzas and
drinks. Furthermore, we can call the famous DJ Isabel to come to the party and
play some music.
What do you think? Give me your opinion and then we talk about it. It could be fantastic!
What do you think? Give me your opinion and then we talk about it. It could be fantastic!
I'll be looking forward to your answer,
Love.
Helen
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario